I used to get a lot of images like this and ignored it. But the image above made me think, ‘How is
this possible?’. But again, never gave much importance to it. Recently I was looking for a prank app
on Google Play and in the ‘ Users who installed this also installed‘ section I found this app which
helps us to create these WhatsApp hidden image prank.
Yes, it’s done with a simple Android app created by Spanish app developers. The app is called
MagiApp. The app allows us to hide an image in the thumbnail and share it with your WhatsApp
friends. After most of the WhatsApp update MagiApp breaks and will have to wait till MagiApp
developers release an update.
Install the app from Google Play Store. After the installation, open the app and it will ask for 2
images. One is the fake thumbnail image and the other which will be displayed after clicking.
Once you have done creating the images, tap ‘Send Picture’. It will take sometime processing
depending on the output quality you choose.
That’s it. Now send it to your friends and fool them. I am an Android user, so never came across an
app for IOS users. If you know one let me know.
Download MagiApp
A similar app I came across is Z- Photo Fake for WhatsApp for Android. Haven’t tried it yet, if you
guys have tried, let me know how the app is. Is it better than MagiApp
Fool Your Friends With WhatsApp Hidden Image Trick
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BETTING, PICK CONVERSIONS
THANKS FOR VISIT OUR SITE
