-->

I can’t have children – Lerato Kganyago finally reveals and she explains why

Monday, 15 May 2017

I can’t have children – Lerato Kganyago finally reveals and she explains why

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BETTING, PICK CONVERSIONS



It’s no secret media personality Lerato Kganyago has had a few miscarriages, and she bravely opened up about them.

After wishing her followers a happy Mother’s Day yesterday, the topic of motherhood was raised and a Twitter follower asked Lerato about having children. Lerato, a bit peeved, replied by revealing she can’t have children. 


“I can’t have children. Hope I won’t be asked this question ever again on this app!” she tweeted.

The heartbreaking revelation news was met with well wishes from fans, who encouragingly told the radio star she could adopt if she wants to. 

We can only imagine how hard it was for Lerato to share this. We wish her all the best!
THANKS FOR VISIT OUR SITE

Share :
Facebook Twitter Google+
 
Back To Top