-->

Babes Wodumo Confirms She’s Now Single, says Fat guys have small D!CKS

Sunday, 6 August 2017

Babes Wodumo Confirms She’s Now Single, says Fat guys have small D!CKS

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BETTING, PICK CONVERSIONS

Babes Wodumo is anti-boyfriend! At least for now, that is. The “Wololo” singer confirmed her single status on her instagram page. The 23-year-old has been dating Big Nuz’s Mampintsha.

“I’m single but I know who I want.” is what she wrote.

According to our source [name witheld], Babes Wodumo says she now hates men with a passion.

“Yes, I hate men,” she teases. “I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text. Right now it’s just crazy. I will be focusing on my music in the mean time”

Crazy, indeed!

She also said she is never going to date fat guys anymore and she revealed why she couldn’t be with Mampintsha forever. Apparently Mampintsha has a small pe_nis.

“You know, i thought the saying ‘fat guys have small d!cks’ was just a myth but i learnt the hard way. I’m sure you already know what i’m talking about and i won’t say more.”

Check out her instagram post below:


THANKS FOR VISIT OUR SITE

Share :
Facebook Twitter Google+
 
Back To Top